1. Facility Rental
  2. »
  3. Facility Rental Inquiry

Please use this form for submitting inquiries to rent our Green Room, Conference Room, or Commercial Kitchen.

Commercial Kitchen inquiries are accepted from licensed businesses who have a Montgomery County licensed food service manager who are looking for a place to prep food served off-site. A certificate of insurance with WVRS as named insured will be required.

Please allow up to one week for us to respond to your request. We are not able to accommodate requests that do not give advance notice. The Green Room usually books far in advance so the more in advance you book, the better chance your date will be available.